Dunk Tank sponsorships available for $1 per minute (minimum 30 minutes)! Dunk your boss, public official, bartender, waiter, teacher, coach, clergy, neighbor, etc. @ New Brighton Stockyard Days, Long Lake Park August 13th - 15th!
Below are general rules that must be followed during the operation of the dunk tank. Please familiarize participants with these rules:
1. The water level in the tank should be kept at least 6 inches from the top.
2. Dunkees (participants who will be getting into the tank) must be 18 years or older, at least five (5) feet tall, and able to swim. If under 18 years of age, dunkers (participants throwing the ball) must have approval from a parent or guardian.
3. All sharp objects on the participant, such as glasses, jewelry, and watches, should be removed prior to getting into the tank
4. Observers and participants should keep food and drinks away from the dunk tank.
5. Only one person is allowed on the seat or in the tank at one time.
6. The dunkee should never stand on the seat.
7. The dunkee should be sitting up straight, with hands on lap or knees.
8. Observers or participants are not allowed to hold onto the bars or put themselves or any object through the bars.
9. Only the operator or event organizer is permitted behind the tank or target area.
10. Participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted in the tank.
11. Only participants under 250 pounds or the manufacturer’s maximum weight limit are permitted in the tank.
12. Participants with physical or mental impairments should not be permitted in the tank, unless they or their guardian confirm they are fit to participate.
13. Participants with chronic knee or other joint conditions; previous back or neck injuries; respiratory conditions; heart or circulatory conditions; and those who are pregnant are encouraged to consult with their doctor before participating in the dunk tank.
14. Only balls provided by the dunk tank manufacturer are to be used.
15. When unattended by an adult, the dunk tank must be drained completely.
16. The ride must not be operated during inclement weather, which includes rain, lightning, wind exceeding 15 miles per hour, hail, or temperatures below 40 degrees.